Sunday, November 22, 2009

Announcements for this week

Urbana
Next Sunday (November 29th) is the last day to register for Urbana and receive financial support. The fee is $375 Cdn. Please note that you’ll need to register on your own at urbana.org with discount code ‘novu09’. Please note that the $375 will now be made possible by the church providing for accommodations, transportation, and now all meals. Please email 212admin@yntoronto.com for more information and to let us know that you have registered so that we can provide financial support.

Membership Class
For those interested in becoming a member of Young Nak Church there will be a membership class on Dec 5th at 9:30 am. Please email 212admin@yntoronto.com to sign up or to get more information.

Save the Date
Sunday December 20 is the date of our annual Christmas Banquet. More details to follow.


"I think the trouble with me is lack of faith. I have no rational ground for going back on the arguments that convinced me of God’s existence: but the irrational deadweight of my old sceptical habits, and the spirit of this age, and the cares of the day, steal away all my lively feeling of the truth, and often when I pray I wonder if I am not posting letters to a non-existent address. Mind you I don’t think so–the whole of my reasonable mind is convinced: but I often feel so. – Alistair McIntyre



Stay tuned for the next sermon to hit the website.
Through the Eyes of Faith II - Psalm 73:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment